My subscription and billing details
In the "Billing" category, you can review your account information and make adjustments if necessary. You can upgrade your plan, purchase additional users (if you're using the "Business" plan), cancel your subscription, review and download your invoices, change existing billing details, and add or remove bank cards.
In this article:
How to review your subscription information and invoices
1. Log in to the portal, and go to the settings by either clicking on the gear icon (located at the top, right corner of the screen) or by clicking on your name to reveal the drop-down menu and then selecting "Settings".
2. On the left side of the screen, choose the category "Billing".
3. Here's an example image of what you will see in the "Overview" section (the displayed information slightly differs for every Dokobit user, depending on which subscription was purchased):
Your plan – the name of the subscription that you're currently using.
User limit – the number of users that you've purchased for your account (applicable only for the "Business" and "Enterprise" plans).
Plan validity date – this date indicates when your subscription will expire.
Monthly usage counter reset date – this date indicates when the signatures that are included in your subscription package will reset.
Document storage – the amount of space that is being used up by the documents that you've uploaded.
Users – the number of available user slots that have been purchased versus how many users have already been invited to join the company account (applicable only for the "Business" and "Enterprise" plans).
Extra signatures this month – the number of used signatures that exceeded the limits of your chosen subscription within the current 30-day cycle (applicable only for the "Professional and "Business" plans).
4. In the "Invoices" section, you will see the following:
- All the invoices that were issued to your account;
- The date they were issued on;
- The total pending amount;
- The payment due date;
- The status of the invoice;
- The ability to download a PDF file of each invoice.
How to edit your billing details
5. In the section "Billing details", click the button "Edit".
6. Choose the appropriate type for your account – "Company account" or "Personal account".
Please use the field "Invoice notes" for any additional and relevant information that you require to be included in the invoices.
7. When you have filled in all the necessary fields, don't forget to click "Save".
How to change or cancel a subscription
8. In the "Overview" section, you can do the following things:
- Upgrade your plan
Click the orange button "Upgrade plan". You will then be redirected to a new page where you can make the necessary changes.
- Increase the number of user accounts
Click the orange link "Increase user limit" (applicable only for "Business" plan users). You will then be redirected to a new page where you can make the necessary changes.
- Cancel your paid plan subscription
Click on the orange link "Cancel plan subscription".
How to link a bank card to your Dokobit account
9. In the section "Payment method", click on the area "Link a new card".
10. Fill in all the fields with your bank card information and click the orange "Link card" button.
If you'd like to make this your preferred method of payment, check the box "Use this credit card for recurring payments".
11. Approve the action by clicking "Confirm".
12. If you forgot to check the box "Use this credit card for recurring payments" when adding your bank card, afterward, you can simply mark your preferred method of payment by clicking on the appropriate option. The selected choice will be marked with an orange checkmark.
How to unlink a bank card from your Dokobit account
13. Hover over the added bank card information to reveal the "X" icon, then click on it to unlink the card.