How to check the number of used signatures
Out of the four different plans that are offered in the Dokobit portal, three of them come with a fixed number of signatures:
- The "Free" plan includes 3 signatures;
- The "Professional" plan includes 20 signatures;
- The "Business" plan includes 30 signatures;
- The "Enterprise" plan doesn't include a fixed number of signatures and is guided by different principles.
These signature packages cyclically reset every 30 days, either counting from the registration date (applies to the "Free" plan) or the paid plan purchase date.
Below you'll find instructions on how to check the statistics, as well as additional information on signatures that have exceeded or will exceed the included parameters of your current plan.
In this article:
- How to check the number of used signatures in a "Free" or "Professional" plan account
- How to check the number of used signatures in a "Business" or "Enterprise" plan account
- What should I do if I've used up all the signatures included in my plan?
- Who covers the cost of signatures when more than one party is involved in signing?
How to check the number of used signatures in a "Free" or "Professional" plan account
1. Log in to the portal, and go to the settings by either clicking on the gear icon (located at the top, right side of the screen) or by clicking on your name to reveal the drop-down menu and then selecting "Settings".
2. On the left side of the screen, choose the category "Billing".
Here you'll be able to see the monthly usage counter and its next reset date.
How to check the number of used signatures in a "Business" or "Enterprise" plan account
Note: This data is accessible only to the account owner and admins. Other added users cannot see the statistics of the account that they're a part of, including their own.
Note: "Business" plan users can check the monthly usage counter reset date by following the instructions of this guide in steps 1 and 2.
What should I do if I've used up all the signatures included in my plan?
"Free" account users can get additional signatures by purchasing one of our paid plan subscriptions.
Paid plan users that have exceeded the number of signatures included in their monthly subscription package can continue e-signing, keeping in mind that all of these additional signatures will be added to their next invoice according to the price rate of their current plan. Click here to see our price guide.
Who covers the cost of signatures when more than one party is involved in signing?
If a document owner has a "Free" account, each signing party will cover the cost of their own signature (it will be counted towards their monthly signature count quota).
If a document owner is a paid plan user, they will be financially responsible for all signatures from all parties involved.