My account details
Your account information is located in your settings under the "My profile" category. There you can edit your personal details, remove added mobile devices, specify notification and newsletter preferences, add email aliases and delete your account if necessary.
In this article:
How to edit your personal details
1. Log in to the portal, and go to the settings by either clicking on the gear icon (located at the top, right corner of the screen) or by clicking on your name to reveal the drop-down menu and then selecting "Settings".
2. On the left side of the page, choose the category "My profile". Then click the "Change" button next to "Personal details".
3. Fill in all of the necessary fields and click "Save" at the end.
4. The setting for "Email notification and signature annotation language" determines the language of emails and notifications you receive from the system and the language of the signature annotation that gets displayed on signed PDF documents.
How to remove a mobile device
5. Go to the "My profile" category of your settings, as described in the 1st and 2nd steps of this support article.
6. In the section "Your mobile devices", you will see a list of mobile devices that you have used to log in to your Dokobit account. By removing them, you will be signed out of your Dokobit account on that device and will no longer receive notifications on it until you log back in again.
How to edit your notification preferences
7. Go to the "My profile" category of your settings, as described in the 1st and 2nd steps of this support article.
8. At the bottom of the page, in the "Newsletters" and "Notifications" sections, you will be able to toggle these settings to switch them on or off.
If you've downloaded and connected the Dokobit mobile app to your account, you will be given the option to change the notification settings for the app and your email.
If the Dokobit mobile app hasn't been connected to your account, you will only have the option to change the notification settings for your email.
How to add email aliases
If you tend to use multiple email addresses on a daily basis, you can add them as aliases to your Dokobit account to ensure that you receive documents that were addressed to you.
- The email addresses that are added as aliases will no longer be available for creating new Dokobit accounts.
- To keep your personal and company documents separate, we recommend not adding your personal email address as an alias to your company account.
9. Go to the "My profile" category of your settings, as described in the 1st and 2nd steps of this support article.
10. In the "Account aliases" section, click "Add an alias".
11. A new window will pop up. Enter the email address in the presented field and click "Continue".
12. You will then be sent a verification email asking you to verify the provided email address. Once you click "Verify email address", the alias will have been successfully added.
How to delete your account
13. Go to the "My profile" category of your settings, as described in the 1st and 2nd steps of this support article.
14. Click the "Delete account" button at the bottom right corner of your profile page and confirm the action.
If you were experiencing any issues or if the Dokobit portal did not meet your needs, we would really appreciate it if you could let us know by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is very important to us.