Purchasing additional users or signatures
If you are a free user and would like to get more signatures ("Professional" plan) or be able to invite your colleagues to join your company account ("Business" plan), you can purchase a paid plan subscription. If you already have an owner account ("Business" plan) you will be able to purchase additional users to your team.
Purchasing additional users (applicable to "Business" plan)
1. Log in to the portal, click the "Settings" button - gear icon, that is located at the top of the right side of the screen, or click on your name for the drop-down menu to appear and click "Settings".
2. Open the "Billing" tab.
3. In the "Your plan" section click the "Increase user limit".
4. Choose how many user accounts you need by adjusting the slider.
5. Fill in your billing information and click "Buy".
6. You will be billed the respective amount for your additional users, that is counted up to your plan validity date. After your plan validity date renews, payment for additional users will be included in the subscription invoice.
Purchasing additional signatures
7. If you already have a paid plan subscription and you exceed the number of signatures that come with a plan, all additional signatures will be added to your next invoice. The price per signature depends on your chosen plan option.
8. Free users are able to get additional signatures by purchasing one of our paid plan subscriptions.
Who pays for signatures when more than one party is involved in signing?
If a document owner is a paid plan user (has company user, administrator, or owner account), they will be financially responsible for all signatures from all parties involved.
If a document owner is a free user, each signing party will cover the cost of their own signature. For free users, this means that the signature will be counted towards their 5 signature monthly limit, and for paid plan users - it will be counted towards their quota, which depends on their purchased plan.