Purchasing additional users or signatures
If you have a "Free" account and would like to get more signatures, you can purchase a paid plan subscription (for individual users we recommend the "Professional" plan).
If you have a "Business" account and would like to be able to invite your colleagues to join your team, you can purchase additional users.
Purchasing additional users (applicable to the "Business" plan)
1. Log in to the portal, and go to the settings by either clicking on the gear icon (located at the top, right corner of the screen) or by clicking on your name to reveal the drop-down menu and then selecting "Settings".
2. Open the "Billing" tab.
3. In the "Overview" section click the link "Increase user limit".
4. Choose the number of users that you'd like to add.
5. Fill in your billing information and click "Secure checkout".
6. You will be billed the respective amount for the additional users, and they will be added to your subscription until your plan validity date. After your plan validity date renews, payment for these additional users will also be automatically included in the new subscription invoice.
Purchasing additional signatures
7. If you already have a paid plan subscription and you exceed the number of signatures that are included in the plan, all of these additional signatures will be added to your next invoice. The price per signature depends on the plan that you've chosen.
8. "Free" account users are able to get additional signatures by purchasing one of our paid plan subscriptions.
Who pays for signatures when more than one party is involved in signing?
If a document owner is using a paid plan account (they're either the account owner, administrator, or user), they will be financially responsible for all signatures from all parties involved.
If a document owner has a "Free" account, each signing party will cover the cost of their own signature. For these "Free" account users, this also means that their signature will be counted towards the monthly 5 signature limit. For our paid plan users it will be counted towards their own signature quotas, which vary depending on the chosen paid plan subscription.