My plan and billing details
In the billing tab you can review your current plan information, change the plan you have, buy additional users if you have a plan for business, cancel your plan subscription, review and download your invoices, change existing billing details and add or delete your credit card details. The view will differ, depending what kind of account you have, whether it is a regular (free) account, company user account, owner or company administrator account.
To review your current plan and invoices information
1. Log in to the portal, click the "Settings" button - gear icon, that is located at the top of the right side of the screen, or click on your name for the drop-down menu to appear and click "Settings".
2. Open the "Billing" tab.
3. In the "Overview" section you will see.
- Storage - how much space you have used and how much is left for your documents;
- Signatures - how many signatures you have used this month and how many are left.
- Users - how many users you can have (you have bought) and how many have joined company account (or even though they did not accept the invitation, but were invited to join).
- If you have a company user account you will be able to see who is your company administrator.
4. In the "Current plan" section you will see
- Your plan option - what plan do you currently have and how many signatures in total comes with this plan;
- Plan validity date - till when your plan subscription is valid;
- Monthly usage counter reset date - this date indicates when your signature usage will reset for the upcoming month. Note: Please be informed that signature amount resets every 30 days starting with the day you ordered the services.
5. In the "Invoices" section you will see:
- All the invoices that were issued to your account, the day they were issued, total amount to be paid, payment due date, its status and by clicking the "Download" button you will be able to download a PDF file of the invoice.
To change your billing details
6. Click "Change" button next to "Billing details".
7. Choose whether this is a personal or company account and fill in all the fields, "Name" or "Company name" if it is a company account, "Address" and "Email for invoices" fields are mandatory. Note: this is the information that will be reflected in your invoices. The text entered into the "Notes" field will also appear in the invoices, therefore you may use this field for purchase or procurement number, responsible person name or other relevant and necessary information.
To change or cancel plan subscription
8. In the "Current plan" section click on "Change plan" link. You will then be able to purchase required plan and additional users if you have a plan for business.
9. If you want to cancel your subscription, click on the "Cancel plan subscription" link next to "Plan validity date". Your paid plan features will still be available until indicated plan validity date.
10. If you want to lower the number of your company users, please contact us.
To add (link) a credit card to your account
11. In the "Added credit cards" section click on "Link a new card" and fill all the fields with your credit card information. Please note that "Card holder name" can not be longer than 32 characters. Click "Link credit card" button to finish the action. Note: the €0,5 fee will be charged from every linked card at the moment of adding it, however this charge will be deducted from your first purchase.
To remove (unlink) a credit card from your account
12. To unlink a credit card you no longer want to use, hover over the block representing the card and click on the trash bin icon. At least one credit card is required to be linked if you have subscribed for a paid plan.