How to share a document?
You can add participants when uploading a new document or you can add them to a document which was already uploaded.
Adding participants when uploading a new document
While uploading a document, you can add other parties in the 3rd step of the document upload process. There are 3 ways to do that.
1. Add participants from your address book - start typing their name, email address or personal code and select the person from the dropdown list.
If you enter an email or personal code that is not in your address book, you will get an option to add this person. Select this option and you will be able to add the participant by their email address or personal code.
2. Another way to share a document is by clicking "Add" in the 3rd step of the document upload.
You can search in your address book or add new contacts to it in the pop-up window as well.
Please note that it is not necessary to have the participants in your address book in order to share the document with them. You can simply add participants by their email address or personal code.
Select the required tab (Personal code or Email address) in the same pop-up window, enter the personal code (or email address) and click "Continue".
If the person you have added is not registered at the portal, you will be presented an option to send him a notification via email. Enter their email address and click "Continue".
When adding signers by their email address or personal code, you can select to add them to your address book as well by selecting the checkbox.
3. The third way to add participants is using the "Quick add" buttons for searching in your address book, using participant's personal code or email address.
Adding participants to a document which was already uploaded
4. Open the document you want to share from the documents list and click "Share" at the top of the page.
You will be able to add participants from your address book, create new contacts or add signers by their email address or personal code in the same way as it is described in the section 2 of this article.
5. You can also add participants by editing them - click on the button "Edit" in the 3rd step.
Then click "Add more participants" in the pop-up window. Here you will also be able to add signers from your address book or by their email address and personal code.