Sharing for accountless signing
In the Dokobit portal, you can allow access to a document without registering to the portal. It is useful if a person you share the document with doesn’t have an account at Dokobit yet.
Note: This option is only available for paid plan users.
Signature invitation for an accountless signing
1. When uploading the document and adding the participants, in section 4 "Set document options" check the box "Allow signing documents without Dokobit account". After clicking "Continue" the participants will get an email invitation to sign the document.
The signing process for invited parties
2. From the invitation email, the invited parties will be taken straight to the document view window, where they can see the document (or download, if the file is not in PDF format). After choosing the preferred signing method, the document can be signed without registering into the portal.
3. Signing can be declined by pressing the "Decline" button with the possibility to enter a decline reason.
Saving the signed document
4. If the signer does not have an account in the Dokobit portal, the signed document's download link will be sent to the signer's email address once all parties sign the document. Note: If the signer has an account in the portal, he will have an option to save the document directly from his account.
5. After all participants sign the document using accountless signing, the owner will get an email informing about that with a download link for the signed document. Note: The link could be opened only by the document owner and could not be shared with someone else.