Address book and contact categories
To share documents easier, you can fill up your address book with the contacts so you would not have to type the same information over and over again. You can also share your contacts with your company users if you have a company administrator account.
To create a new contact in the address book
1. Log in to the portal, click the "Settings" button - gear icon, that is located at the top of the right side of the screen, or click on your name for the drop-down menu to appear and click "Settings".
2. Open the tab "Address book".
3. Click "Add new contact" button next to "Address book".
4. Fill in the fields - "First name", "Last name", "Email" (or "Personal code) are mandatory.
5. You can also add a contact to a predefined contact category by selecting it from the list.
6. Choose whether you want to share this contact with other your company users by checking the box.
7. Click "Create" to finish creating new contact.
8. To edit or delete the contact, click on the "Actions" button next to that particular contact.
To create contact category
9. Click "Create new category" button next to "Contact categories".
10. In the "Name" field define category title.
11. Choose whether you want to share this contact category with your other company users by checking the box.
12. Click "Create" to finish creating new contact category.
13. To edit created contact category click on "Actions" button next to it and then "Edit category".
14. You can edit category title, choose whether you want to share this contact with other your company users, select which users should be assigned to this category.
15. To finish editing click "Save" button.
16. To delete the contact category, click on "Actions" and "Delete".