How to start using Estonian eID (or e-Residency) card for authentication and document signing?
In order to use Estonian eID or e-Residency card for e-services such as user authentication or document signing you would firstly have to prepare your computer.
1. Please download and install required software from here if you have not already done so.
2. If software is already installed and you still can not use e-Signature, please follow the steps below and try again:
- Reinsert the card to the reader and check if the card reader is properly connected to the computer.
- Restart your computer.
- If you still cannot use e-Signature, please contact us.
To sign more than one document at the same time (more information about batch actions can be found here) using Estonian eID or e-Residency card in the Dokobit portal:
3. If you are using macOS or Linux operating system, please download and install relevant browser extension from here.
4. If you are using Windows operating system, please download and install relevant browser extension from here and install smart card drivers from here. If you still experience issues with batch signing, please contact us.