You can save time by performing repetitive tasks faster. You can delete (note: you can delete documents for you only and if you are a document owner or have access and document management rights you can also delete a document from other invited participants’ accounts if they have not signed it yet), sign (note: this functionality is only available with an ID card or you can add a Qualified Seal) or download (note: always check whether the document signing status is as expected) more than one document at the same time.
To delete more than one document at the same time:
1. On the document listing page, select the documents you want to delete, and click the “Delete” button.
2. If selected documents are already signed by all participants, you will be able to delete the document group for you only.
3. Confirm the action by clicking the “Delete for me only” button.
4. If a part or all of the selected documents are still not signed by other participants, in that case, you will be able to choose to delete the document group for yourself only or for yourself and other participants.
5. If there are already signed documents, in that case, you will be able to see the information which documents be removed for you and all other participants and which will remain accessible to other participants but will be removed from your account.
Note: The document deletion action is permanent and cannot be undone.
To sign more than one document at the same time (only available with ID card or to add Qualified Seal):
6. On the document listing page, select the documents you want to sign.
7. To sign documents click the "Sign" button in the action bar at the top of the page.
8. A batch signing page will be opened. In order to sign all documents, first, you will have to review them. To review a document you can click on each document title separately to expand it.
9. To expand all documents at once, click the "Expand all" button in the orange action bar at the top of the page.
10. To sign a document, scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign with eID.
11. To add Qualified Seal, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Add a Qualified Seal" tab.
To download more than one document at the same time
12. On the document listing page, select the documents you want to download.
13. To download documents click the "Download" button and the ZIP file with all selected documents will be downloaded to your device. Note: always check whether the document signing status is as expected.