Dokobit API Dashboard
Dokobit API Dashboard enables Portal API or Universal API contract managers to review all the actions that were performed by the company account used in their integration.
Note: Dokobit API Dashboard is in the early release stage. Features and functionality are subject to change. Therefore, your feedback and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com.
Note: if you are looking for information regarding self-service for other API products, please visit How to start using self-service? article.
Access and Log in
API Dashboard access is automatically granted to Portal API and Universal API contract managers. The contract manager can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to grant or revoke access to additional persons.
1. API Dashboard is accessed via https://app.dokobit.com/login/api-dashboard.
2. Enter your e-mail address for a One-Time Password to be sent.
3. Enter the verification code received in your e-mail. The code is valid for 10 minutes.
Usage report shows the number of documents created, signatures used and validations of your Portal API and Universal API account. Data can be filtered by dates.
1. To export the usage report, press "Export" in the upper right corner and choose a suitable format.
2. To export the usage report to a downloadable file, click "Export".
3. Once the file is generated, you will get a notification e-mail. By clicking on the "Access file" button, you will be redirected to the Dokobit portal "Usage report" page.
4. To download the exported file, scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the "Download" button.
Note: you might need to refresh the page for the "Download" button to appear if you haven't closed the "Usage report" page.
If custom branding for your account was already manually set up by our team, this functionality will not be visible to you.
We offer the option to enable it; however, in some cases, it might not be possible. Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you'd like to make any adjustments to your current branding setup or if you're interested in finding out more about the possibility of enabling this functionality in your account.
More information and how to set up company branding can be found here: How to set up company branding
This section lets you edit your billing details.
Note: This information will get listed in your invoices.
1. In the section "Billing details", click the button "Edit".
2. Choose the appropriate type for your account – "Company account" or "Personal account".
Please use the field "Invoice notes" for any additional and relevant information that you require to be included in the invoices.
3. When you have filled in all the necessary fields, don't forget to click "Save".