How to set up company branding
In the Dokobit portal, we offer the possibility for our users to make stylistic adjustments to a company account by setting up custom company branding. While we've had this option available for quite some time, we've now released a solution that allows our clients to customize these settings themselves online.
Note: This functionality is available for our "Business" and "Enterprise" plan users only.
What to expect from company branding
As soon as custom branding has been set up in your Dokobit account, the added logo and colors of your company will be displayed in different places throughout the portal. Here are some of the most notable examples of where these changes will be visible:
→ In email invitations that get sent out to the added participants.
→ When a participant attempts to access the shared document before logging in to the portal.
→ As part of the portal user interface for accountless signing.
→ Next to the shared documents that are stored in the portal for registered users.
→ At the top of the page of shared documents that have been opened.
How to set up company branding
If custom company branding for your account was already, at some point, manually set up by our team, this functionality will not be visible to you. We offer the option to enable it; however, in some cases, it might not be possible. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make any adjustments to your current branding setup or if you're interested in finding out more about the possibility of enabling this functionality in your account.
Note: The following settings can only be altered by the "Business" and "Enterprise" account owners and administrators.
1. Log in to the portal, and go to the settings by either clicking on the gear icon (located at the top, right side of the screen) or by clicking on your name to reveal the drop-down menu and then selecting "Settings".
2. On the left side of the page, there will be a list of categories. Under the section "Company settings", choose "Custom branding".
3. A new page will load with a selection of options for customizing the branding of your account. As you adjust these settings, you will see a live preview of the changes made, as seen below.
Note: If you need to change the added company name (which appears in email invitations, as seen in the example image above), this has to be done in the profile settings of every company user. A detailed how-to guide is available here.
4. Under the drop-down settings for "Logo", you can upload the logo of your company.
- The accepted file extension is PNG.
- The file size can't exceed 20MB.
- The allowed height of the logo is between 20 - 600px.
5. Under the drop-down settings for "Colours" you can set up the main brand color (which will adjust the appearance of call-to-action buttons and some other visual components in accountless signing) and change the colors of links as well as the text for email invitations.
6. Under the drop-down settings for "Additional customisations" you can change the corner radius for the call to action button in the email invitations and add an underline for the link to the document if desired.
7. After you have made all the necessary adjustments, press "Save changes".
Note: The company logo will be applied to all documents, and these changes will be visible to every added company user.