How to start using self-service?
As you may already know, our main focus is to make our client's life easier by building easy-to-use and accessible technologies for e-signing and e-identification. In addition to that, we are constantly trying to improve the managing process of the provided services and make it as easy as possible for our clients. For that purpose, we introduced our self-service platform, where our clients can easily manage the contracts of their ordered Dokobit API services, track the usage statistics of the services they are using, view or download invoices, and more.
Note: the invitation to join our self-service is being sent together with the production access token after the successful integration review for the new clients.
Note: if you are already using our API services and you do not have access to the self-service, please contact us by writing us at email@example.com.
In this article:
To log in to your self-service account
1. In order to log in to the Dokobit self-service account, follow this link.
2. Login using the preferred method.
3. After a successful login, you will be taken to your self-service account's main page. Note: if you do not see the information of the subscribed services, please contact us by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. On the dashboard page, you will see your subscribed services and pending Invoices. To review the contract, press on the selected service, or click the "Manage" button.
To manage your contracts
You will be able to manage your contracts: view and download a contract, see its status, view the list of the authorised personnel who can manage and access a contract.
Note: only active contracts will be visible.
Note: a contract will be visible and could be downloaded only by authorized personnel of a company.
5. In the "Contract details" section, you will be able to review or download a contract.
6. To review the authorised personnel who can access and manage this contract, select the "Authorised personnel" section. You will be able to see the personnel's contact details and their role in this contract.
To see the usage statistics of the services
From your self-service account, you will be able to review the usage statistics of your services. You will be able to see the service usage at a current time or filter it by selecting a preferred month.
7. To see the usage statistics of the ordered services, on the dashboard page press on the selected service, or click the "Manage" button, then select the "Statistics" section.
8. Select the period and access token, and the statistics will be generated automatically.
9. To export the filtered results, press "Download CSV" in the right upper corner.
To manage your Invoices
Using self-service, you will be able to manage your Invoices for the ordered Dokobit services: you will see a full list of the Invoices, their number, date, amount, payment due date, and their status. You will also be able to download the Invoices if necessary.
10. To see the full list of the Invoices, on the dashboard page press on the selected service, or click the "Manage" button, then select the "Invoices" section. To download the selected Invoice, press the "Download" button located on the right side.
11. You could also reach the full list of Invoices by pressing the "All Invoices" section, located on the left side of a page.
12. To easily reach the pending Invoices, select the "Dashboard" section, and see the section "Pending Invoices".
13. To log out from the self-service, press the "Log out" button, which is located at the left bottom of the page.