Approval is a formal consent with a document content by an authorised person. Legal validity of the approval within the organisation must be defined by the internal company regulations.
Approval feature in the Dokobit portal is available to "Business" and "Enterprise" plan users.
To invite someone to approve the document
1. While uploading the document to the Dokobit portal, choose participant role as "Must approve".
2. The personinvited to approve the document will get the notification email and will see the document in their document list.
3. When the document is already uploaded you can share it with additional people by clicking the "Share" button at the top of the page, share the document using your address book, personal code or email and choose approver's role in the sharing overview.
4. When the document is already uploaded you can also switch a participant role through document access management.
To approve a document
5. Open the document you were invited or uploaded to approve and click the "Approve" button at the top of the page.
6. You will be redirected to the bottom of the page. Click the "Approve" button at the bottom of the page and confirm your action one more time. Note: you can not cancel your approval once it is done.
7. After approving the document you will see your approval information next to your name.