My account details
Your account information is located under the profile tab in the "Settings". There you can edit your personal details, define notifications, newsletter sending preferences, and delete your account if necessary.
To edit your personal details
1. Log in to the portal, click the "Settings" button - gear icon, that is located at the top of the right side of the screen, or click on your name for the drop-down menu to appear and click "Settings".
2. In your "Profile" tab, click the "Change" button next to "Personal details".
3. Fill in all necessary fields and click "Save" at the end. Note: if the company name is provided, once you share a document with someone, this company title will be stated in the notification email next to your name.
4. "Email notification and signature annotation language" setting defines the language of emails and notifications you will get from the system and the language of the signature annotation displayed on a signed document.
To remove a mobile device.
5. You will see a list of mobile devices that you have used fo logging into your Dokobit account. By removing the account, you will be signed out of your Dokobit account on this device and will not be receiving notifications until you log in again.
To edit your email notifications preferences
6. At the bottom of the page toggle notifications settings to switch them on or off.
To delete your account
7. Click the "Delete Account" button at the right side corner at the bottom of your profile page and confirm the action. Note: all documents and data associated with this account will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to recover it later. Before you delete your account we recommend you to download all the documents that you want to keep.
Note: if you have a company account, then only the company administrator is able to delete the company user account. In such a case, please contact your company administrator.
If you were experiencing any issues that led you to this decision or the Dokobit portal did not meet your expectations, we would really appreciate if you could contact us and share your thoughts. Your feedback is really important to us.