This guide covers the Dokobit browser plugin and e-signature device drivers installation for Mozilla Firefox users on Linux.
1. Download the Mozilla Firefox extension that allows you to sign and identify yourself with e-signature from here.
2. Run the downloaded installer file and follow the steps of installation wizard. The installation program must be run using a computer administrator rights.
3. After successful installation, the browser will automatically restart and you will see a notification sign in the browser menu bar.
4. Click on the "Menu" and click on the notification.
5. Enable the extension by clicking "Enable".
6. Once the extension is enabled, you can check whether the software is ready for use by clicking here.
7. The view below indicates that software was installed successfully. You can now start using the Dokobit portal.
10. If you cannot find the extension on the list, please repeat the installation process from step 1.
Smart card and USB token drivers installation
11. If you get an error shown below while testing the system, you will need to install e-signature device drivers.
12. Smart card and USB token drivers can be found here. Select country that issued your eID, select your eID type and click "Download".
13. Once everything is installed, restart the browser and start using Dokobit.
14. If the system test warns that e-signature software is missing, run the downloaded installation program again.
Important: Make sure that the installation program is running with administrator privileges.