How to delete company user's account?
The company account owner and administrators have the right to delete company account users added to the company account. This functionality is especially useful when one of the company users decides to leave the company or if the user is simply not using the account.
Note: the user account's deletion action is permanent and irreversible. Deleting a user account means that an account is being deleted permanently, and access to all documents is being revoked.
Note: since any person could always have one account in the Dokobit portal that is free, we recommend that the users keep personal account and work account separated. It is better to use your work email address for a company user account and personal email address for a personal account. We also recommend informing users additionally not to store their personal documents in a company account since the company account owner and administrators have full control of user's accounts.
1. To delete a company user's account, log in to the portal, click the "Settings" button - gear icon, that is located at the top of the right side of the screen, or click on your name for the drop-down menu to appear and click "Settings".
2. Click on the "Users" tab.
3. In the "Users" section, you will see all users added to the company account.
4. Select the user you want to delete and click the "Action" button located near his name and surname, then select "Delete user".
5. After clicking the action "Delete user", the new window will appear where you will be able to transfer the user's documents to you or another company user. Click the "Transfer and delete" button.
6. Select the user to whom you want to transfer the documents.
7. You can also delete the user's account without transferring his documents to you or another company user. In this case, choose the option "Delete without transfer".
8. If the user does not have any documents in his account, after selecting the action "Delete user", you will only need to confirm the deletion action by clicking the "Delete" button.
Note: if, instead of the deleted user, you do not want to add another additional user, contact us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information on how many users should be left in your company's account. After that, we will update the number of users in your company's account. This information will also be visible in the upcoming Invoices for the plan subscription (the price will be calculated according to the updated user's information).