For a more convenient collection of signatures on time, there is a reminders feature in the Dokobit portal. Even if you use deadlines, the reminders allow you to make sure everyone signs on time by giving you an additional option to manually prompt other parties about their pending signatures.
Sending a reminder to a signer
1. If there is a pending signature, click on a “Send a reminder” button to remind the signee you’re waiting for their signature.
2. You can also add a personal message if needed. After inserting the custom message click the "Send" button.
Note: If you haven't prohibited signing after the deadline, you can send reminders whenever, no matter whether the set deadline has already passed or not. You won't be able to send reminder if you checked the box "Do not allow signing after deadline" - then the "Send the reminder" button is not visible after the deadline has passed.
Send reminders about more than one document at a time
3. On the document listing page, select the documents you want to send reminders about.
4. To send reminders click the "Send reminders" button in the action bar at the top of the page.
Note: You can send reminders about up to 50 documents.
5. A new window will pop up showing the documents you selected. Click "Send" to send reminders to some or all participants.
Note: If you have selected some documents that have already been signed, then these participants will not get reminders about the document. Then, in the pop-up window, you will see "Documents where some or all participants will receive reminders" and "Documents where no one will receive reminders". If all selected documents are already signed, then you can't send reminders to participants.