How to download original or signed document?
When the document is uploaded all associated users can download the original and when everyone signs - a signed document as well.
To download the original document
1. Open a document you want to download from your document listing page.
2. In section no. 2 called "Documents", click on the "Download original" to download the original file without signatures.
3. The document format will be the same as the uploaded file.
To download a signed document
4. Open a document you want to download from your document listing page.
5. Locate section no. 4 called "Actions".
6. Once the document is signed, click the "Download signed document" button.
7. The document format will be as defined in section no. 1 "Information", in the "Format" field. This format was chosen at the time of document upload.
8. You can also download the signed document by opening the document and clicking the "Download" button located in the action bar at the top of the page. The downloaded document format will be the same as the chosen at the time of document upload.
To download more than one document
9. In the document listing page, hover on the document you want to select to reveal a checkbox.
10. Click on the left side to select a document.
11. When at least one document is selected an action bar appears at the top of the page. The number on the left of the action bar indicates the amount of documents selected.
12. You can select documents manually or click the "Select all" button in the action bar to select all documents on that page.
13. To download the documents click the "Download" button and the ZIP file with all selected documents will be downloaded to your device. Note: always check whether the document signing status is as expected.