When the document is uploaded you can track every action that was performed with it. In the audit trail you can see who and when:
- Initiated signing;
- Viewed the document;
- Signed the document (you can also see an eID tool that was used for signing);
- Invited user to sign;
- Gave or removed access to the other user and to whom;
- Wrote a comment;
- Downloaded the document;
- Renamed the document;
- Changed or removed signing deadline.
To review audit trail
1. Open a document from your document listing page.
2. Click the "Audit trail" shortcut button in the action bar at the top of the page or scroll down to the section no. 4 "Actions" at the bottom of the page.
3. Open "Audit trail" tab.
4. Click on the button "View more" to expand the trail