Signed document validation
According to eIDAS Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 910/2014) while validating a qualified electronic signature it is being confirmed whether:
- the signature is uniquely linked to the signatory;
- the certificate that supports the signature was a qualified certificate for electronic signature at the time of signing;
- the qualified certificate was issued by a qualified service provided and was valid at the time of signing;
- the signature validation data and unique set of data representing the signatory in the certificate is being provided correctly;
- the electronic signature was created by a qualified electronic signature creation device;
- the integrity of the signed data has not been compromised and more.
A full list of requirements for the validation of qualified electronic signatures can be found here.
You can upload and validate a downloaded document in the Dokobit portal here.