Signed document validation
According to eIDAS Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 910/2014) while validating a qualified electronic signature it is being confirmed whether:
- the signature is uniquely linked to the signatory;
- the certificate that supports the signature was a qualified certificate for electronic signature at the time of signing;
- the qualified certificate was issued by a qualified service provided and was valid at the time of signing;
- the signature validation data and unique set of data representing the signatory in the certificate is being provided correctly;
- the electronic signature was created by a qualified electronic signature creation device;
- the integrity of the signed data has not been compromised and more.
Full list of requirements for the validation of qualified electronic signatures can be found here.
You can upload and validate downloaded document in the Dokobit portal here.