This guide covers the Dokobit browser plugin and e-signature device drivers installation for Microsoft Edge users on Windows.
1. Download the Microsoft Edge extension that allows you to sign and identify yourself with e-signature from here.
2. You will be taken to the Microsoft store. To download and install the extension, click "Get" button.
3. Click "Launch" once the extension is installed.
4. Click "Turn it on" button in the newly opened box at the top right corner of your browser.
5. Once the extension is enabled (turned on), you can check whether the software is ready for use by clicking here.
6. The view below indicates that software was installed successfully. You can now start using the Dokobit portal.
10. If you cannot find the extension on the list, please repeat the installation process from step 1.
Smart card and USB token drivers installation
11. If you get an error shown below while testing the system, you will need to install e-signature device drivers.
12. Smart card and USB token drivers can be found here. Select country that issued your eID, select your eID type and click "Download".
13. Once everything is installed, restart the browser and start using Dokobit.
14. If the system test warns that e-signature software is missing, run the downloaded installation program again.
Important: Make sure that the installation program is running with administrator privileges.