Dokobit for non-profits
We admire people who are changing the world. The least we can do is offer our solutions at a discount to help facilitate administrative tasks and save time so that you can work on the things that really matter.
What kind of discounts are available?
1. 50% discount is applied for these plans on Document Signing Portal:
- yearly Professional plan;
- yearly Business plan.
- In Lithuania, we welcome applications from organisations that are non-profit and non-governmental and have a beneficiary status.
- In Latvia, we welcome applications from organisations that are Associations or Foundations that have received public benefit organisation (“PBO”) status.
- In Estonia, we welcome applications from organisations that are registered at the Ministry of Justice and operate for the public interest as specified by the Tax and Customs Board.
- In Iceland, we welcome applications from organisations that are Félagasamtök (non-governmental organizations – NGOs) or Sjálfseignarstofnun með staðfesta skipulagsskrá (private foundations under approved charter) registered in the Company Register and engaged in activities listed under Article 16 of Regulation No. 483/1994 on the deduction from income from commercial or independent activities.
- budget institutions;
- churches, associations of churches, or other religious organisations;
- gardener associations, residential or other kinds of building owners communities and other associations for common real estate management;
- government offices;
- hospitals, organisations involved with health insurance or group health plans, or related organisations;
- legislative or political activity organisations;
- private grant-making, independent, or operating foundations;
- schools, colleges, or related organisations;
- trade or business associations.
- Anti-discrimination policy: organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, religion, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this discount program. We remain a right to ask for proofs attesting that the organisation does not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive a discount.
- If it's not completely obvious on your website that you're a non-profit, we may require you to email us additional proof of your non-profit status.
- We reserve the right to deny an application for the discount or stop providing the discount at any time under our own discretion.
- Note: we do not offer refunds for subscription fees paid prior to being approved for the non-profit discount.
How to apply?
- Organisation name;
- The solution needed (Document signing portal or API solutions);
- Contact information (email, phone);
- Information about your activities, needs, and expectations, so we offer you the most suitable solution.