How to sign a document shared from Dokobit portal?
If you received an email invite to sign a document in "Dokobit" portal and you do not have an account yet, follow the instruction below on how to register an account and sign the document you received.
1. Click on the button "Log in" in the email you received.Verify your identity using one of the supported electronic identification tools. You can find more information about identity verification with different eID tools here.
3. After verifying your identity you will be brought to a new page. Accept our terms and conditions and press "Register" to continue.
4. You will be redirected to the document page where you will be able to review the document.
5. To sign the document click on the button "Sign" in the 4th step, at the bottom of the page and proceed with signing according to the chosen eID tool.
6. After signing you will see your signature information next to your name.
What to do if you already have an account in "Dokobit" portal, but you received a signing invitation to a different email address?
7. Once you click on the "Log in" button in the email invitation and verify your identity, you will see a message notifying you that you already have an account in "Dokobit" portal registered with a different email address. You can choose to log in with your existing account and you will be able to review the document and sign it there.
8. If you already have a regular (free) account and would like to have another account, you can register for an unlimited number of paid accounts. However, please note that you can only have one free account.
9. If you choose to register a new paid account, you will be redirected to the billing page where you will be able to order a plan subscription applicable to your needs. You can find more information about the paid plan subscription here.
Note: You will not be able to perform any actions in the second account until it is upgraded with a paid plan subscription.
10. Once you subscribe to a paid plan, you will be able to sign the document.