Ordering a plan subscription
If you need to get more signatures, you can order a paid plan subscription at any time. You can even create a company account and invite your colleagues to join you on Dokobit.
For individuals, the "Professional" plan subscription is available, but for small teams, we recommend the "Business" plan. If you are planning to add more than 20 users, please contact us to get an exact quote for the "Enterprise" plan.
How to subscribe to a paid plan.
Note: Before subscribing to a paid plan, please be sure to update your personal details and the billing details in your settings. Invoices are issued automatically and will include the information provided in the user's account.
1. Log in to the portal and click the "Upgrade plan" button located at the top of the page.
Or go to the settings by clicking on the gear icon (located at the top, right side of the screen), open the tab "Billing" and in the "Overview" section click the "Upgrade plan" button.
2. Choose the appropriate plan by clicking the "Subscribe now" button.
3. If you chose the "Business" plan, you will be able to select the number of users that you need. This plan automatically comes with one user (that would be you), and adding additional users costs extra. The total sum depends on the number of users selected, as well as the payment plan (monthly or yearly).
4. Choose your billing cycle. A yearly subscription awards you with a discount.
5. Select the payment type.
Note: A bank transfer as a payment option is only available with the yearly billing cycle.
6. If you chose to be billed monthly, enter your credit or debit card details.
7. Choose whether this is a personal or company account and fill in the required fields.
8. Review your order information, get acquainted with, and agree to the Dokobit Terms of Service. Then click "Secure checkout".
9. If you chose to be billed monthly, you will be charged instantly and you will get an email with the invoice.
Note: You will be charged monthly until you cancel your subscription.
10. If you chose to be billed yearly, you can choose whether you would like to pay with a credit or debit card or via bank transfer.
11. If you chose to pay by card, enter your card details, review your order information, and click the button "Secure checkout" to finalize the purchase.
12. You will be billed instantly and you will get an email with the invoice attached.
Note: You will be charged yearly until you cancel your subscription.
13. If you chose to pay via bank transfer, review your order information and click the button "Secure checkout" to finalize the purchase.
14. You will receive an email with the invoice attached and you will have 30 calendar days to make the payment.
15. If you already have a paid plan subscription and would like to change it to a different one, please contact us.
16. If you are planning to have more than 20 users, please contact us for the "Enterprise" plan.
Who pays for signatures when more than one party is involved in signing?
If a document owner is a paid plan user (company account user, administrator, or owner of the account), they will be financially responsible for all signatures from all parties involved.
If a document owner has a Free account, each signing party will cover the cost of their own signature (it will be counted towards their monthly signature count quota).