Ordering a plan subscription
To get more signatures, create a company account and be able to invite your colleagues to join you on Dokobit you can subscribe for a paid plan subscription anytime.
For individuals, a "Professional" plan subscription is available, for smaller teams - "Business" plan and if you are planning to have more than 20 users, please contact us for an "Enterprise" plan solution.
To subscribe for a paid plan
Note: Please be sure to update personal details and billing details under Settings before subscribing to paid plan. Invoices are issued automatically according to the info provided in user’s account.
1. Log in to the portal and click the "Upgrade plan" button located at the top of the page.
Or you can click on the "Settings" button - gear icon, that is located at the top of the right side of the screen, open the "Billing" tab and click the "Upgrade plan" button located in the "Overview".
2. Choose the appropriate plan and billing period.
3. If you choose the "Business" plan you will be able to choose how many users you need by adjusting the slider. One user account (that would be yours) comes with the plan and additional users cost depends on the number of users and whether you choose to pay monthly or yearly.
4. Choose your billing cycle. Yearly subscription awards you with a discount.
5. Select the payment type.
Note: Bank transfer as a payment option is only available with a yearly billing cycle.
6. If you chose to be billed monthly, enter your credit card details.
7. Choose whether this is a personal or company account and fill in the required fields.
8. Review your order information, agree to the Dokobit Terms of Service and click "Buy".
9. You will be billed instantly and you will get an email with the invoice attached. Note: you will be charged monthly until you cancel your subscription.
10. If you chose to be billed yearly, you can choose whether you would like to pay with a credit card or via bank transfer.
11. If you chose to pay by card, enter your credit card details, review your order information and click the button "Buy" to finalise the purchase.
12. You will be billed instantly and you will get an email with the invoice attached. Note: you will be charged yearly until you cancel your subscription.
13. If you chose to pay via bank transfer, review your order information and click the button "Buy" to finalise the purchase.
14. You will get an email with the invoice attached and you will have 30 calendar days to remit the payment.
15. If you already have a paid plan subscription and would like to change the plan, please contact us.
16. If you are planning to have more than 20 users, please contact us for an "Enterprise" plan solution.